DAY 03. MAY 03, 2026
I decided to stay in Niagara Falls for a day more. The weather was so gloomy yesterday, The wind was around freezing, and in Buffalo, NY I had snow flurries. Yes: SNOW.
It was suppose to improve on Sunday. It became partly Sunny and later Sunny, but the temperatures haven't improved much. Certainly not to ride back.
So, I spent walking at the Falls and photographing as much as I could.
I decided to stay in Niagara Falls for a day more. The weather was so gloomy yesterday, The wind was around freezing, and in Buffalo, NY I had snow flurries. Yes: SNOW.
It was suppose to improve on Sunday. It became partly Sunny and later Sunny, but the temperatures haven't improved much. Certainly not to ride back.
So, I spent walking at the Falls and photographing as much as I could.
I photographed both waterfalls. I have seen the Niagara Falls two times before, on my previous trips to Canada. Now it's the first time from the American side. They look amazing. the only visual problem I have now is the architectural monstrosity built on the Canadian side.
On a later date I will post more images. Some, came out pretty interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment