SLOGAN


IT'S NOT THE DESTINATION WHAT COUNTS - BUT THE TRAVEL ITSELF


- the first post about this travel is at the 'bottom' of the blog -

*** the list of the posts is at the bottom of the page ***

Monday, May 4, 2026

DAY 04 OF MY JOURNEY NORTH-SOUTH

DAY 04.  MAY 04, 2026
Today a 200 miles trip from Niagara Falls, NY to Owego, NY.  It's in the middle of the trip home. 


The weather improved temporarily.  Sunny and warm enough for riding.  I was very tired of the almost the Arctic wind slapping me around.  The wind must have been around 32-34F.
Yesterday it was much better and partially Sunny - as shown in my previous post.

As I mentioned previously, I stayed in Wyndham Garden here in Niagara Falls.  Quite comfortable room, clean.  However, there is a Starbucks inside the lobby, opened between 7 and 11 am.  Overpriced, but convenient.
Ooops... Today is Monday - it's closed.  No explanation from the receptionist (very unpleasant receptionist, I have to add).  In the vicinity of the hotel - no breakfast joints, no food stores...

It's good that I carry with me my own coffee, espresso machine.  But I had only a banana for breakfast.  It simply sucks.

I was planning to go to the Falls last night, to photograph the Falls with the colorful lights they turn on at night.  It was raining... so, I stayed at the hotel instead.  Bummer. 

It's good I am going home...

No comments:

Post a Comment