DAY 07 (12 total) May 20, 2026
And the MAJOR attraction is approaching... Today I am travelling from Kingsland, GA to the CAPE CANAVERAL (about 200 miles) - the last 'Leg' before exploring the Kennedy Space Center. Tomorrow I will spend almost the whole day on a tour (part of it organized, part on my own). Tonight I will stay at Hyatt Place, about 15 miles from the actual KSC.
...and the Journey, so far will look like that at the end of the day:
The weather is ideal - today it's going to be around 85 F and Sunny.
___________
When I wrote that I stayed very close to the Florida State Line, I wasn't kidding.
4 minutes and 40 seconds on the road, right after crossing the bridge on the river St Mary's I was already in Florida...
...and 3 hours later I was parking at the Hyatt Place at Cape Canaveral.
I guess a margherita on a hotel roof top is the most appropriate thing...
No comments:
Post a Comment