DAY 11 (16 total) May 24, 2026
I am still in Homestead, FL. Since yesterday I completed my Quest on crossing America form the North to the South, I decided to see up close something I wouldn't be able to see if I moved more North on my way Home: EVERGLADES.
I chose the 'best' option: to see everglades and alligators - I am going to have a ride on an AIR BOAT at Everglade Alligator Farm.
I did an AirBoat ride through the swamps of Louisiana almost 2 years ago - with alligators...
Now - through Everglades. Since this is the Memorial Weekend - again n early rise to avoid the 'hords' of 'invaders' (I am one of them, to be honest).
And then - I need some meal based on GATOR MEAT. (again - I had some fried 'gator' in Texas. This time I am going to the source...)
Now - through Everglades. Since this is the Memorial Weekend - again n early rise to avoid the 'hords' of 'invaders' (I am one of them, to be honest).
And then - I need some meal based on GATOR MEAT. (again - I had some fried 'gator' in Texas. This time I am going to the source...)
The Alligator Farm with its AirBoat ride on the Everglades and the Feeding the Alligators routine was awesome. But, as predicted, I needed to wash my clothes afterwards. The muddy water of the swamps, can't just be dried up...
Later on I had an alligator meat dinner. Quite good a stirred-fry alligator...
No comments:
Post a Comment